COMMUNITY BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
You’ll be surprised how many customers want to help your business improve. But without an effective community, they don’t have a means of doing so. Standing on Giants helps companies and customers collaborate, so you can tap their full potential and build a better business. Sound like a plan?
It’s not as hard as you might think. Here are just a few ways customers can help boost your business:
- Reduce call volumes with customer support provided by community members
- Save your team time with community-produced troubleshooting guides
- Build trust and brand advocacy by involving customers in your business
- Capitalise on an active community to publicly promote your brand
- Easily find and collect customer case studies and testimonials
- Take the guesswork out of costly campaigns through customer focus groups
- Explain your brand and products to new customers using community-generated content
- Improve SEO and page rankings with high-quality, relevant organic content
- Adopt customer suggestions to enhance existing products
- Create new products based on recommendations from end-users
- Engage community members in product testing, ironing out kinks before launch
- Focus on pressing issues first with technical fixes led by community reporting
- Reduce development costs with customer-coded sites, apps and bots
- Remove the stress from bug fixing by utilising community technical expertise
- Empower customers to sell on your behalf (on- and offline)
- Refine your sales strategy by taking tips from community members
- Gather all-important pricing insights based on customer feedback
Standing on Giants’ customer-centric approach delivers value right into the hands of brands and their communities, saving time, money and hassle.
That right there? The sweet scent of community success.
We’re more than just talk. With our help, businesses are already reaping the benefits of branded online communities, creating products that account for 90% of their sales, producing posts that take national media by storm and reducing cost of customer acquisition by up to a fifth. A new relationship between customer and company is emerging. Are you ready for the change?
We’ve told you what we can do. Now explore our solution and see how we do it.
READY FOR THE NEXT STEP?
Turn your customers into your greatest competitive asset. It all starts with a conversation.