Our Quality Policy
Standing on Giants mission is to help businesses build brand owned communities that put the customers at the center of everything they do.
To achieve this objective, Standing on Giants will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
As such, the Executive Leadership Team of Standing on Giants are committed to the following:
- Establish measurable quality and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic direction of the organisation and address risks and opportunities associated with them;
- Ensure quality objectives help the organisation achieve customer requirements by:
- Providing excellent service to customers and deepen relationships;
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through management reviews and the internal audit process;
- Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its products and services meet their requirements and set objectives for continual improvement;
- Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem, and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence;
- Recruit employees who are customer-focused and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the organisation’s requirements;
- Provide a work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its employees and encourages positive teamwork;
- Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the organisation’s products/services and business processes;
- Ensure that all employees are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System;
- Ensure that the organisation complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
The continual improvement of the organisation’s Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business, and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.