CLOSED – Vacancy: Junior Community Analyst
About the Company
Standing on Giants is the world’s first agency for businesses that want to build a brand-owned, online community. We empower businesses to build thriving online communities that put their customers at the centre of everything they do. Born from the team that created the revolutionary community-led model at mobile disruptor giffgaff, Standing on Giants now works with leading businesses like Airbnb, O2, Tesco Bank and Utilita, helping them launch successful communities that deliver real results. We are Khoros Kudos award-winners in 2020, recognising our work as Best-In-Class.
We are proud to be the first online community company to attain B Corp Certification, meaning we ascribe to the highest standards of environmental and social responsibility. As a company, our vision is a world where business works for the benefit of people and planet, not just profit, powered by trusting and collaborative communities. As a result, it’s important that we take active steps towards this every day in our work. Our people are, therefore, of central importance. We have a range of employee benefits to enable you to do your job to the best of your ability and we pride ourselves on our supportive, open environment and shared efforts to keep our working practices as sustainable as possible.
About the Role
As a Junior Community Analyst you will be predominantly supporting our growing community management teams, performing administrative and reporting tasks. You will work closely with the Community Analyst to identify, present and suggest results, trends and learnings from the data.
You will be hard-working, reliable, have exceptional attention to detail and will be quick to learn. If you have an open, honest and collaborative approach to your job, you’ll fit right in.
- Daily inputting/categorising of large amounts of data, so that insights can be gathered
- Building recurring reports and gather additional requirements to enhance reporting across the team
- Track and analyze community data and feedback for internal reporting
- Provide operational data support to the wider business where needed
- Support the Community Analyst with any ad-hoc client requests
- Fluent in English with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Competent understanding of analytics & reporting tools
- Great attention to detail with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Familiar with Google Sheets and other content and data processing softwares
- Interest in online communities
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced work environment and change
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly
Nice to have
- Fluency in a second European language is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Data Studio
- Experience with Google Analytics
We are an Equal Opportunities employer, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment.
Due to the high number of applicants, we are only able to respond to successful candidates. Apply for the job here.