We are an exciting young company based in London Paddington with unprecedented expertise in Online Community Management. Our founders have won several awards for their outstanding work in this field and we continue to strive to impact the relationship between brands and their customers. We are offering an opportunity to work for one of the most sought after companies in the Online Community space and gain experience in our groundbreaking community management methodology.
We are currently managing communities for some of the world’s leading brands including Airbnb and O2, and we are rapidly expanding our client base, focusing on collaborating with disruptive start-ups in a range of industries.
You will be hard-working and quick to learn. An interest in people, communities and how they work with brands, both on- and offline will be essential. Highly self-motivated – you’re the kind of person who’s always striving to do better. If you have an open, honest and collaborative approach to your job, you’ll fit right in. Ideally you will have Italian as a first language and a strong command of Spanish, German or French will really set you apart (but not essential).
In return we will spend time training you in our award winning community management methodology. We are offering a competitive starting salary, perk pot, pension and unlimited holidays. Plus, you can expect support, recognition and the chance to progress with us.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with some record in the Online Community Management field who is ready to take on their next challenge.
To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is March 12th.
- Implement the Online Community Strategy, coordinate with our Chief of Communities to ensure its effectiveness and continue to evolve the strategy in a timely fashion.
- Inspire community members to engage and create content, ultimately support the business to strive by providing insights gained from the community on a regular basis.
- Act as an advocate of the brand in the community, as well as an advocate of the community within the brand, engage in dialogues and answer questions where appropriate.
- Educate community members on the way we work and how we expect people to communicate with each other by providing a superior quality of customer service and support to the community.
- Deal and communicate with community members during crises, unstable or abusive behaviour. Mediate in arguments and general disruptive behaviour within the community.
- Proactively identify and action tasks when forum housekeeping needs to be done.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluent in Italian with exceptional written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in running or moderating online communities (forums)
- Cultural and political understanding of Italy
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Clear interest in online communities (knowledge of and participation in)
- Knowledge and understanding of different online community (forum) platforms and their respective participants
- Ability to cope with a fast paced work environment and change
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills – able to meet deadlines
- Good technical understanding and able to pick up new tools quickly
Nice to Have
- Fluency in German, Spanish or French
- A good knowledge of the principles of customer service
- Editorial, Marketing, Customer Service experience, PR, Technology, Legal or Psychology knowledge